HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The Sophie Louise Health website does not store or capture Personal Information about you when you visit it, it merely records traffic information.
We will only collect personal information about you if you send us an e-mail enquiry via the 'Get in Touch' page or you register to receive your free download. In order for this to happen, you will need to fill out the on line 'Before Your Go!' form and complete the registration details. The type of information being collected for an enquiry will be apparent from the layout of the 'Get in Touch' page, which also tells you how this information will be used. The type of information collected to register to receive more information regarding the coaching options available by email or telephone will be apparent from the details requested when you register. The information collected when you register will only be used to email or telephone you in order to provide more information on the available coaching options and for no other reason.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect our visitors' information, both on and off line. If your personal information changes, please let us know and we will correct, update or remove any information that we hold about you on our active databases. We may however need to retain archive copies of that personal information for legal or audit purposes. If you have any queries regarding the way in which Sophie Louise Health handles data collected from you on this website, please visit the ‘Get in Touch’ page.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Please be assured that except for the reasons listed below, we will not disclose your personal information to others:
• To identify you when we contact you to make an appointment
• Where it is necessary for the provision of health coaching & personal training services in accordance with our contract with you
• We will use your health information in order to provide suitable health coaching & personal training services to you in accordance with our contract with you
• To obtain feedback on the services we provide to you
• To identify you when you contact us
• To receive payments
• To administer our site and for internal operating procedures, including data analysis, troubleshooting, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
• Where we are required to do so by the courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations including accounting, audit and taxation requirements and to prevent and/or detect crime.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR:
We will keep and process your personal information for as long as necessary to meet the purposes for which it was originally collected.
• to comply with applicable laws and regulations as set out in codes issued by regulatory authorities or professional bodies
• our business processes, associated with the type of service we have provided to you
• to enable us to respond to any questions, complaints, claims or potential claims
• if your data relates to any ongoing, pending, threatened, imminent or likely dispute, litigation or investigation
• if you or a regulatory authority require us to keep your data for a legitimate purpose.
You can disable and delete cookies by changing the appropriate setting within your browser's 'Help', 'Tools' or 'Settings' menu. Please note that by disabling cookies you may not benefit from some of the features of our site. You can find out more about deleting or controlling cookies by visiting aboutcookies.org.
Please note that if you communicate with us electronically, including by e-mail or telephone, this communication may be randomly monitored and/or recorded to protect the interests of our business and our clients. This includes for the purposes of maintaining client/service quality standards, detection of and/or prevention of crime and to ensure that Sophie Louise Health employees comply with legal obligations and Sophie Louise Health policies and procedures.
Requests For Access To Personal Information:
We are happy to provide you with details of the personal information, which we process about you. To protect our clients' personal information, we follow strict storage and disclosure procedures, which mean that we will require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information. Please direct any such request to email@example.com.
Please help us to keep your personal information current and accurate by contacting us if your personal information is or becomes inaccurate and/or out-of-date.
As you may be aware, no data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure. As a result, while we will always use reasonable endeavours to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and the use of our Site (including the e-mail facilities) is at your own risk.